Friday 1 June 2012

A Dress for Kofo



I have finally found a place in Lagos. Phew! It's been a real eye opener! I can now finally bring Kofo home. Yesterday as I was placing a few things in the kitchen I marked the spot Kofo would sit looking pretty. To look her best I am going to get Meera to make something for her to wear. She doesn't know it yet!

Meera makes beautiful crocheted items, from bags to rosettes. She has got an amazing talent. She will be showcasing her work in Abuja tomorrow. So if you are in Abuja go check her out.

I think a lovely Vera Wang replica dress for Kofo would do ...

Date: 2nd June, 2012
Time: 10am - 5pm
Venue: Tobix Recreational Park, Along Gwarinpa - Banex Express Road, Abuja

2 comments:

  1. Kofo can have anything she wants, I can make her some Jimmy Choo's too! Lol

    Thank you Sar, I'm touched *blushing*

    Abuja people try to drop by my stand.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhhh Saratu, you didn't tell me abt this bespoke clothing service for my babies. Definitely need to contact her for some

    ReplyDelete