Tuesday 22 January 2013

Knorr Taste Quest



Have you heard of the new reality show that is sponsored by Unilever Nigeria? The Knorr Taste Quest? Well your very own Sasa auditioned and got selected for it! YIPEEE!!!

The show is a quest to find Nigeria's ultimate chef. The contestants would be subjected to various tasks to test their culinary skills in the hope of winning amazing prizes which include a brand new car and a million naira! I tell you it is not easy! The pressure of time, the cameras, the hot lights! It is a whole lot of fun though and I have met amazing people on the show that I hope to have a lasting relationship with.

The show is being aired on national TV and also on YouTube. We have also been mentioned on various blogs and in papers. Your Sasa is on her way to becoming a celeb *covers face*

The honest truth is that if I had really thought things through, thought about the publicity and media attention I probably wouldn't have applied. I saw a chance to cook and went for it. It was only after the 3rd audition I realized that it was going to be on TV. I thought about my parents, thought about blurting out something I shouldn't by mistake. I worried about making grammatical errors and then I freaked out. It's too late now! I better enjoy it, right? I am so glad I didn't freak out and dropped out.

Here are the different avenues where you can catch me and other contestant cooking:

AIT Network – Sundays 5.00pm – 5.30pm (starts 13th Jan)
Silverbird TV – Saturdays 8.00pm – 8.30pm (starts 19th Jan)
E-Stars TV (Startimes channel – 123) – 7.30pm – 8.00pm (starts 13th Jan)
Galaxy TV – Sundays 8.00pm – 8.30pm (starts 13th Jan)
OnTV – Sundays 6.30pm – 7.00pm (starts 13th Jan)


YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mioLNhRppBY

Featured in:


Featured in The Guardian (17-01-2013)
Ify and I

Contestants (Tolu, me, Ify & Chidi)  with show Producer 
Ify and I with Manny from Cool FM, our host

16 comments:

  1. This is brilliant! I'm sure you'll be just fine. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you LoChi< I will try to do you all proud!

      Delete
  2. wow congratulations dear, that's awesome i am sure you will do well!

    ReplyDelete
  3. SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO proud of you!!!!!! do us proud ... cheering you on seriously!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. WoW!!!!!! Congrats Sasa! I'm Sure you'd get to the finish line.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i'm impressed sasa...Thumbs up! But i'm afraid that golden prize money may have been compromised and probably sold.if you watch the knorr Taste Quest Nigeria EPISODE 1- Part 2....look in the 00:51-00:56. That babe there would be the winner or Quote me "In the top three".I'm so disappointed at unilever for stooping so low to do wuruwuru...Fucking Bunch of criminals.In nigeria, you should know nothing is really on merit but who you know....Peace out!

    ReplyDelete
  6. good one Sasa! Congratulations.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats Sara, I'm really proud of you. *Hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay! Go Sasa, you'll be great. Enjoy it x
    Zainab Aliyu

    ReplyDelete
  9. congrats saratu...heard about this from a friend a few days ago. I hope you win :)

    ReplyDelete