Thursday 1 May 2014

The Last Year at a Glance

Since I last posted, my blog became severely infected with spam, virus and bugs. I spent a long time trying to fix it and eventually gave up. I never gave up cooking though.

Since I last posted, I won third place in the Knorr Taste Quest. I was surprisingly called back after I had left for the grand finale. I was really shocked and excited but also very nervous. I needed to bring my A game and put all fears behind me. We were given gigantic worms to cook among other things. I just channeled my fears of creepy crawlies into cooking something scrumptious and in the end it paid off.

Since I last posted, I got engaged, got married to my AF and had a beautiful baby girl, Z.

Since I last posted, I moved cities, first to Aberdeen from Lagos and now live in Doha, Qatar. So it’s been a lot of moving, packing and unpacking for me. Tiring but very exciting.

With my blog up and running, my feet firmly in one place I hope to continue to post recipes for you all.

Thanks for never giving up on me.

No comments:

Post a Comment