Sunday 25 December 2011

It's the Season to Be Jolly...

I hope you are all having a good time where ever you may be. I definitely am! I am with my lil' brother Muhammad (at the moment he is stressing me about not eating vegetables tomorrow and tickling me. He is also bugging me about watching Eastenders. He is asking for a slap!) and my wifey, Chido.

We haven't decided what we are doing with the two birds we are serving tomorrow but i am sure we would make something wonderful. Two birds? I hear you ask. You would think we were expecting loads of people. Its just going to be myself, Chido and Muhammad. Well we are also expecting some of Muhammad's friends. Oh well!

We've already started preparing our dessert for tomorrow, Bea's triple chocolate cake. I wish Kofo was here, using the hand whisk is hard work but worth it. The whole flat smells divine! I know I should wait until tomorrow but I really want a piece. Chido just screamed at me to get out of the kitchen. *Sad face*.

This is what we are attempting to make, courtesy Tea with Bea


Anyway I shall take pictures of our feast and share with you all. In the mean time... Argh! I am going to slap this boy! He just poked me. I twisted my arm trying to hit him. I am going to keep a rolling pin beside me to knock him if he comes near me. Silly!

Where was I? Yeah, in the mean time, have a Merry Christmas and a wonderful New Year. Stay safe!

6 comments:

  1. My dear you are ruining my waistline! Thoroughly enjoyed making this with you and all the tips I picked up along the way today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saratuuuuuuuuu!!!! That's all I'm saying.

    ReplyDelete
  3. waiting 4 d end product. I learnt u can now post food 2 naija, felt u might need d info!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks too great. Now to actually try making it for real...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saratu! you didnt post pics of ur baked goods and two birds as promised. Tsk Tsk..I wanna see!..Elaine.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Saratu, this looks divine,can you please post the recipe , i definetely have to try this... Happy new year

    ReplyDelete